that’s how I wanna go
Okay but if you read the article he wasn’t stabbed
he literally walked into the blade thinking it was a toy and not that it was a replica actual sword
HE LITERALLY WALKED INTO MY SWORD OFFICER
And then he ran into my sword
How cool would it be to have a Master Sword that has actually drawn blood though. And you didn’t even have to banish evil.
Look at these super cute stickers I found at the doctors’. Sort of jealous of the kids who get them.
Just rushed to a doctors appointment thinking I was late but it’s at one thirty, not ten thirty.
I was all proud I managed to remember the time over three months too since the note I made was lost.
I didn’t eat.
Managed to spend $6 on a latte. The place was high quality and cheap, so I bought the double, but spilled it halfway through..and was so frustrated I bought a single.
Today is NOT MY DAY. All I can do is laugh.
(submitted by my followers)
- What makes something real? What constitutes as real? (“this is real music”/”The realest ___ around”)
- Are you bilingual?
- If you were a mythical creature, what would you be?
- What’s your ideal pokemon team?
- If you could go back in time and relive any moment what moment would you go back to?
- If you could go back in time and change any moment in your life, what would you change?
Appeared on the Fox television series “The X-Files” Season IV, episode 14, Never Again.
(Source: doll-yah, via egriz)